Are you looking for an opportunity to start something new or build your career somewhere rewarding? Then look no further! We are actively seeking motivated Warehouse Support/Route Relief Driver to work in our Little Falls location!
Day in and day out, we strive to be the everyday heroes who help make life work better. Join our team of everyday heroes! It’s been through the hard work and ingenuity of dedicated employees that we’ve grown our services and product offerings to where they are today.
1st Shift | Full-Time Status | Little Falls, MN
Under the direction of, and reporting to the Branch Manager, the Warehouse Support/Route Relief Driver supports a wide variety of distribution areas, including warehouse support, customer service and back up driving for routes. They help control warehouse inventory by coordinating movement of product from warehouse to shipping to store. They also help receive, stores and distribute materials, tools, equipment, and products within the warehouse, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions.
- Shipping – Receiving Support is responsible a wide variety of duties related to our gases, equipment, and supplies. This position receives in inventory from freight trucks and handles the product from delivery to stocking in our warehouse
- Shipping merchandise is also an important function of this position, working with our computer software on a daily basis to read orders, and make changes to delivery tickets.
- Receive in incoming merchandise from outside vendors.
- Receives and unloads incoming materials and compares information on packing slip with purchase order to verify accuracy of shipment. Once a packing list or shipping document is received it must be given to accounts payable.
- Ship out various products using multiple carriers, including preparation of shipments, bills of lading, and work orders.
- Communicate with accounts payable to regarding any issues pertaining to orders
- Inspects shipments for damages or defects; records discrepancies or damages and notifies supervisor and/or purchasing personnel.
- Fills Co2 cylinders using proper fill procedures, restock supply of cylinders, order needed supply of cylinders and input data into software program.
- Dry Ice Operations – Assists in the product of dry ice products
- Customer Service – Serves as backup Customer Service in the store as needed.
- Educate, assist and provide recommendations to customers on various products and processes.
- Document results of quality assurance.
- High School degree or equivalent, preferred.
- CDL Class B license with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements, required (will sponsor to obtain as necessary).
- 1-2 years of industry experience, preferred.
- Forklift Certification, a plus.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50lbs consistently throughout the day.
Benefits: WE INVEST IN YOU! We offer competitive pay and outstanding benefits within the first 90 days of hire! Our benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Competitive pay
- Weekend differential pay
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Annual Profit sharing
- Paid Time Off (yes, even on your Birthday!)
- Paid Holidays Off
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Sponsored Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee rewards and recognition events
- Endless career growth and opportunities
**Pay is market competitive and dependent on qualifications**
EEOC Statement: Central McGowan is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
ABOUT CENTRAL MCGOWAN / WE WORK FOR YOU
Central McGowan is a growing, diversified business. We are a leading supplier of gases, dry ice, and state-of-the-art equipment/technology for the manufacturing, welding, medical, and food and beverage industries in the upper Midwest, and a FANUC-authorized integrator of automation/robotic solutions. Our service area spans all of Minnesota and lowa, and areas of North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin with automation implementations across the U.S. and internationally. We’re family owned with local roots and proud of it.
After decades of doing business, we believe quality and integrity are the keys to our business, as is always putting our customers first. And we believe our employees are the reason for our success and are proud of their loyalty, dedication, and longevity. We are committed to providing a safe, challenging, and rewarding work environment where our employees can thrive.
We are a great place to work with outstanding people, loyal customers, and an awesome benefits package. If you are interested, we would love to have you apply today!