Are you looking for an opportunity to start something new or build your career somewhere rewarding? Then look no further! Central McGowan is now hiring a Service Technician to join our team in Saint Cloud!
Day in and day out, we strive to be the everyday heroes who help make life work better. Join our team of everyday heroes! It’s been through the hard work and ingenuity of dedicated employees that we’ve grown our services and product offerings to where they are today.
1st Shift | Full-Time Status | St. Cloud, MN
Under the direction of, and reporting to the Service Manager, the Service Technician works to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction by performing routing and preventative maintenance as well as repair work on welding and mechanical equipment from Central McGowan customers.
- The service technician serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders from start to finish.
- Performs maintenance and repair on all welding and mechanical equipment on site at customer location as well as at Central McGowan Service Center.
- Handles customer relations and interactions in person and via telephone regarding equipment.
- Troubleshoots breakdowns of our equipment and tools.
- Maintains equipment and supplies, keeping parts and tools neat and organized
- When appropriate call out for repairs to outside vendors.
- Certify and repair welding equipment both on and offsite.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Associates degree in electronics, mechanics, or welding, preferred.
- 1-2 experience in welding and industrial equipment preferred but not required. WILL TRAIN!
- Ability to work on a team
- High level of ethics, honesty, and transparency
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
BENEFITS: WE INVEST IN YOU! We offer competitive pay and outstanding benefits within the first 90 days of hire! Our benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Annual Profit sharing
- Paid Time Off (yes, even on your Birthday!)
- Paid Holidays Off
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Sponsored Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee rewards and recognition events
- Endless career growth and opportunities
**Pay is market competitive and dependent on qualifications**
EEOC Statement: Central McGowan is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
ABOUT CENTRAL MCGOWAN / WE WORK FOR YOU
Central McGowan is a growing, diversified business. We are a leading supplier of gases, dry ice, and state-of-the-art equipment/technology for the manufacturing, welding, medical, and food and beverage industries in the upper Midwest, and a FANUC-authorized integrator of automation/robotic solutions. We serve all of Minnesota and lowa, and areas of North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin with automation implementations across the U.S. and internationally. We’re family owned with local roots and proud of it.
After decades of doing business, we believe quality and integrity are the keys to our business, as is always putting our customers first. And we believe our employees are the reason for our success and are proud of their loyalty, dedication, and longevity. We are committed to providing a safe, challenging, and rewarding work environment where our employees can thrive.
We are a great place to work with outstanding people, loyal customers, and an awesome benefits package. If you are interested, we would love to have you apply today!