Are you looking for an opportunity to build your career in a fast paced-growing environment? Then look no further! We are actively seeking motivated Robotic Service Technican to join our team!
1st Shift | Full-Time Status | St. Cloud, MN
Under the direction of, and reporting to the Automation Technician Support Manager, this position is responsible for programming, troubleshooting, debugging and preparation of automation systems to customer specifications. Designing programs, able to teach and train customers and clients as well as maintaining, servicing, and repairing as needed.
- Safely prepare, design, build and set-up robotic systems to meet customer specifications.
- Build and assemble robotic devices or systems.
- Fabricate housings, jigs, fittings, or fixtures.
- Assist engineers in the design, configuration, or application of robotic systems.
- Program complex robotic systems, such as vision systems.
- Align, fit or assemble component parts using tools, fixtures, templates etc.
- Install, program, or repair programmable controllers, robot controllers, end-of-arm tools, or conveyors.
- Ability to load, configure and install system hardware and software.
- Create a custom designed robotic weld program.
- Master and calibrate system prior to installation at customer site
- Provide Technical and Field Support
- Report status of machine and any risks or issues as they arise.
- Work with mechanical engineers for updates on machine assemblies.
- Maintain customer confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Setup, program, and debug systems to meet customer specifications.
- Perform reach studies to ensure project success.
- Improve cycle time and system throughput by adjusting robot path and functions.
- Installation and configuration of hardware and software options
- Perform safe installation of automation systems.
- Evaluate installation sites.
- Provide support for down production systems.
- Provide support for developing or improving process.
- Perform preventative or corrective maintenance on automation systems or components.
- Maintain, update, and prepare service records of automation systems.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Associates degree in robotics, robot programming or automation preferred.
- 1-2 years ’experience in automation preferred.
Benefits: WE INVEST IN YOU! We offer competitive pay and outstanding benefits within the first 90 days of hire! Our benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Annual Profit sharing
- Paid Time Off (yes, even on your Birthday!)
- Paid Holidays Off
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Sponsored Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee rewards and recognition events
- Endless career growth and opportunities
**Pay is market competitive and dependent on qualifications**
EEOC Statement: Central McGowan is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
ABOUT CENTRAL MCGOWAN / WE WORK FOR YOU
Central McGowan is a growing, diversified business. We are a leading supplier of gases, dry ice, and state-of-the-art equipment/technology for the manufacturing, welding, medical, and food and beverage industries in the upper Midwest, and a FANUC-authorized integrator of automation/robotic solutions. We serve all of Minnesota and lowa, and areas of North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin with automation implementations across the U.S. and internationally. We’re family owned with local roots and proud of it.
After decades of doing business, we believe quality and integrity are the keys to our business, as is always putting our customers first. And we believe our employees are the reason for our success and are proud of their loyalty, dedication, and longevity. We are committed to providing a safe, challenging, and rewarding work environment where our employees can thrive.
We are a great place to work with outstanding people, loyal customers, and an awesome benefits package. If you are interested, we would love to have you apply today!