BULK & CYLINDER GAS SOLUTIONS, DELIVERY & SERVICE
The RIGHT Gases at the RIGHT Time
Bulk gas, high-pressure cylinders and gas technologies are the core of our business. We serve a wide range of industries with a variety of gases and specialty blends, deliverable in whatever size, purity and pressure your business or hobby requires--from leasable cryogenic tanks to customizable on-site supply systems.
We supply bulk and cylinder gas and cutting-edge delivery systems to welding and manufacturing processes, restaurants and bars, hospitals, dental offices, schools/colleges, government and more.
We have a reputation for delivering custom solutions that yield maximum efficiency.
- GAS VARIETIES: Acetylene, Argon, Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Compressed Air, Helium, Hydrogen, Laser/UHP/EPA, Medical Gases, Nitrogen, Nitrous Oxide, Oxygen, Propane and Specialty Gas Blends
- SIZES: Everything from small portable cylinders to liquid dewars to large bulk supply systems
- SUPPORT: We have technical experts for standard and specialty welding, medical, food and beverage and other applications ready to help you
DID YOU KNOW?
OUR GAS PRODUCT LINEUP
Colorless, inflammable and used as a fuel in oxyacetylene welding/cutting of metals.
Inert shielding gas to protect the molten pool of metal during welding. Colorless, odorless, non-flammable, and non-toxic.
Odorless, colorless and used for welding, water treatment, cannabis extraction, beverage carbonation, concrete curing and, as a solid, cooling and dry ice blasting.
Colorless, odorless and lighter than air. Used for balloons, cooling MRI machines, as a protective gas for welding, for leak detection, and for pressurized breathing.
LASER & SPECIALTY
Pre-blended mixes that meet stringent specifications of various specialty applications such as laser processes and carbon steel welding (Stargon).
Highly stable. Used for food/tissue freezing; beverage carbonation; and gas-assisted cutting/molding in metal, synthetic and plastic fabrication. Can be generated from ambient air.
Colorless, non-flammable with significant medical uses, especially surgery and dentistry. Also used as an oxidizer in rocket and racing fuel to increase engine power.
Wide array of medical and industrial uses such as helping patients, scuba divers and astronauts breathe; killing bacteria; treating carbon monoxide poisoning; and metal melting, welding and cutting.
A versatile transportable gas used for heating, cooking, and grilling; as a refrigerant, in portable gas heaters and generators and more.
Additives that boost gas performance such as Chemtane which increases flame temperature, making oxy-torches burn hotter and cut faster.
OUR PACKAGING & DELIVERY SOLUTIONS
We have many different packaging/delivery options based on the type of gas being used and the application. This includes:
- HIGH-PRESSURE CYLINDERS for compressed gases (used for welding and heating in many steel, stainless steel and aluminum applications) also used in the medical and bev carb industries.
- LOW-PRESSURE CYLINDERS for flammable gases used in cutting and heating applications in various materials
- PORTABLE, NON-RETURNABLE CYLINDERS for ultra-pure gases where high reliability and convenient sizes are critical
- GAS CYLINDER PACKS designed to save time by connecting multiple cylinders to a single manifold and eliminating need to swap out individual cylinders
- DEWARS for gases which are store at extremely low temperatures and in a liquid state like nitrogen, oxygen, argon and carbon dioxide
- BULK & MICRO-BULK SYSTEMS for applications and operations that use large volumes of gases
- TUBE TRAILERS and other ground storage capabilities
FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS & CYLINDER AGREEMENTS FOR YOU
SUBJECT TO SIZE
MODERN BULK FLEET & DELIVERY
- OUR MODERN BULK FLEET delivers liquid gas to almost every corner of Minnesota and areas of Wisconsin, Iowa and the Dakotas
- STANDARD DELIVERIES can be scheduled statewide Monday-Friday during regular business hours
- SPECIAL & 24/7/365 EMERGENCY DELIVERIES are available nights, weekends and to outlying portions of our service area
CUSTOMIZED GAS SYSTEMS & SERVICES
FIRST, we seek to understand your needs and analyze your current delivery processes.
THEN, we work with you high to design gas delivery systems optimized for your specific requirements. From there, we set up delivery and service schedules based on usage and service demands.
- If Bulk or Micro-Bulk Systems are part of our recommendation, we can help design, install, maintain and monitor your liquefied gas storage system. We offer safe and reliable bulk supply systems in a range of sizes and flow capacities to meet the needs of many industries; thereby eliminating the risk and cost of interruptions to your gas supply.
- Products will be delivered in bulk and off-loaded into cryogenic storage tanks or supplied via gaseous tube trailer at your facility. Our telemetry system allows our service teams to continuously monitor the storage levels of your tanks from a distance and schedule deliveries when they’re needed–ensuring an uninterrupted supply of the gases you need, so you can focus on your core business.
On-site services include:
- Detailed process analysis and gas optimization design
- Rental of related equipment, including storage vessels
- Equipment installation, inspection, preventative maintenance, and repair
- Gas sensor calibration
- Safety awareness training
- Certificates of Analysis (COA)
MORE GAS & CRYOGENIC OFFERINGS
ADVANCED CYLINDER MANAGEMENT (ACM)
We barcode, scan and track every cylinder at each point of transaction. At your facility and our customers. This:
- Saves times
- Ensures greater billing accuracy
- Provides a faster means to resolve questions on your account
- Tracks and manages the physical location of cylinders
OTHER BULK GAS SERVICES
- Pipe Design and Installation
- Calibration and Certification
- Periodic System Audits
- Preventative Maintenance
- Keep Full Gas Monitoring
- Service and Maintenance
CRYOGENIC SYSTEMS & EXPERTISE
- Micro-Bulk Storage
- Vertical/Horizontal Bulk
- High-Pressure Bulk
- Trifecta Laser-Assist Gas
- Siphon Systems
- Ambient Cryogenic Vaporizers
- Hospital Reserve Bulk
- Flash Freezing
- Electronic Grade Tanks
- VJ Piping
- Ozone Equipment