Fill Plant Technician I – St Cloud
1ST | FULL-TIME | ST CLOUD, MN
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION APPLY ONLINE CONTACT US
Are you looking for an opportunity to start something new or build your career somewhere rewarding? Then look no further! Central McGowan is now hiring a Fill Plant Technician I to join our team in Saint Cloud. Central McGowan is a leading, family-owned supplier of gases, supplies, equipment, service and more!
WE INVEST IN YOU!
Our benefits include:
- Competitive Wages
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Annual Profit sharing
- Work life balance – flexible scheduling options
- Paid Time Off (yes, even on your Birthday!)
- Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Volunteer Opportunities
- Short term disability, term life, and ADD insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Employee rewards and recognition events
- Paid Training
- Employee Referral Program
- Endless career growth and opportunities!
Fill Plant Support Services Including
- Cylinder handling (moving cylinders to and away from the fill racks & manifolds).
- Assisting in loading & unloading trucks &trailers.
- Paint & prep cylinders for filling.
- Cylinder filling procedures.
- Fill Plant Cylinder Scanning (ACM).
- Maintain cleanliness of the fill plant and lab areas.
Fills High Pressure Cylinder Gases
- Fills CO2 and cryogenic cylinders.
- Fill Dewars with liquid nitrogen from gas packs.
- Maintaining and fill cylinders to regulatory standards.
- Track and maintain cylinder data through advanced cylinder management software.
Maintain Proper Documentation and Logs on Fill Plant Cylinders
- Maintain daily logs including lot numbers for medical gases.
- Document and maintain lab equipment maintenance log.
- Maintain daily fill logs and gas inventory for all industrial gases.
- Document results of quality assurance.
Dry Ice Operations
- Assist in the production of dry ice products
- Fill, move and prepare dry ice totes for delivery
- High School degree or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of industry experience, preferred.
- Experience working with high pressure cylinders, preferred.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO –
Central McGowan is a growing, diversified business. We are a leading supplier of gases, dry ice, and state-of-the-art equipment/technology for the manufacturing, welding, medical, and food and beverage industries in the upper Midwest, and a FANUC-authorized integrator of automation/robotic solutions. Our service area spans most of Minnesota and Iowa, and areas of North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin with automation implementations across the U.S. and internationally. We’re family owned with local roots and proud of it.
- Founded in 1965 with the merger of McGowan Welding Supply in Little Falls, MN (est. 1947) and Central Welding Supply, a small supplier of equipment and gases in St. Cloud, MN.
- Since 2011, we’ve grown from a 55-person, 2-location welding supply company to a nearly 140-person, 8-location, diversified business we are today.
- In 2015, expanded to include custom automation and robotics, making us one of the only local distributors who is also an integrator.
- In 2019, acquired Jason’s Beverage Carbonation Company, another successful family-owned CO2 distributor in St. Paul, MN, expanding our distribution area to include customers in Minnesota and parts of North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Iowa.
- In 2021, acquired Fessler Carbonic Gas Company in Des Moines, IA, expanding our CO2 footprint to all of Iowa; and Metro Welding Supply in Minneapolis, MN to better serve customers the Minneapolis metro area and most recently Preferred Welder Sales out of Mankato expanding our Southern MN footprint.
It’s been through the hard work and ingenuity of dedicated employees that we’ve grown our services and product offerings to where they are today.
If you are looking for an opportunity for future growth/advancement and to be part of a great team, this could be the opportunity for you!
Central McGowan is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.