1st Shift | Full-Time| St. Cloud, MN
Are you looking for an opportunity to start something new or build your career somewhere rewarding? Then look no further! Central McGowan is now hiring an experienced CO2 Beverage Installer/Utility Relief Driver to join our team in Saint Cloud. Central McGowan is a leading, family-owned supplier of gases, supplies, equipment, service and more!
WE INVEST IN YOU!
Our benefits include:
- Competitive Wages
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Annual Profit sharing
- Work life balance – flexible scheduling options
- Paid Time Off (yes, even on your Birthday!)
- Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Volunteer Opportunities
- Short term disability, term life, and ADD insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Employee rewards and recognition events
- Paid Training
- Employee Referral Program
- Endless career growth and opportunities!
- Maintain all CO2 systems at customer locations as well as assist at Central McGowan’s facilities.
- CO2 installation and system inspections using proper form(s);
- Perform emergency service at Customer locations
- Troubleshoot problems as they occur, communicating with customers on-site to optimize efficiency and safety.
- Coordinate CO2 alarm installation and/or testing where applicable.
- Repair and update Beverage Systems when taken out of service.
- Installation of gas delivery systems.
- Conduct site evaluations to confirm suitability.
- Coordinate installation plan for Central McGowan and customers.
- Collaborate with sales team to properly quote installation and order/organize required materials/equipment.
- Install and provide preventive maintenance and testing of N2 Generators.
- Routine system checks for leaks and performance issues, making repairs as needed.
- Keep records of maintenance items, and schedule for future maintenance
- Serve as a back up driver to BevCarb CO2 in St. Cloud on an as needed basis.
- High School degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in installation or service of cylinder or CO2 systems, preferred
- Able to obtain a Class A CDL with HAZMAT and Tanker Endorsement
- Working knowledge of DOT regulations and HAZMAT requirements
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO –
Central McGowan is a growing, diversified business. We are a leading supplier of gases, dry ice, and state-of-the-art equipment/technology for the manufacturing, welding, medical, and food and beverage industries in the upper Midwest, and a FANUC-authorized integrator of automation/robotic solutions. Our service area spans most of Minnesota and lowa, and areas of North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin with automation implementations across the U.S. and internationally. We’re family owned with local roots and proud of it.
- Founded in 1965 with the merger of McGowan Welding Supply in Little Falls, MN (est. 1947) and Central Welding Supply, a small supplier of equipment and gases in St. Cloud, MN.
- Since 2011, we’ve grown from a 55-person, 2-location welding supply company to a nearly 140-person, 8-location, diversified business we are today.
- In 2015, expanded to include custom automation and robotics, making us one of the only local distributors who is also an integrator.
- In 2019, acquired Jason’s Beverage Carbonation Company, another successful family-owned CO2 distributor in St. Paul, MN, expanding our distribution area to include customers in Minnesota and parts of North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Iowa.
- In 2021, acquired Fessler Carbonic Gas Company in Des Moines, IA, expanding our CO2 footprint to all of Iowa; and Metro Welding Supply in Minneapolis, MN to better serve customers the Minneapolis metro area and most recently Preferred Welder Sales out of Mankato expanding our Southern MN footprint.
It’s been through the hard work and ingenuity of dedicated employees that we’ve grown our services and product offerings to where they are today.
If you are looking for an opportunity for future growth/advancement and to be part of a great team, this could be the opportunity for you!
Central McGowan is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.