Superior cold & cleaning technology with ZERO residue. It does the job and then it’s gone. ZERO waste. ZERO water. ZERO wait.
ColdZERO is made by Central McGowan—the area’s leading supplier of industrial, welding, medical and food and beverage gases since 1947.
- Manufactured using the newest dry ice technology from Cold Jet, a leading global supplier of high-capacity, quality dry ice production equipment for the highest density dry ice rice available.
- Superior to sand, soda, water, solvents, chemicals, or power/hand tools in terms of cleaning performance, efficacy, efficiency and ease of use.
- Far more cooling power than water ice pound for pound.
- Made daily to order for maximum freshness, shelf life and cooling and cleaning power.
Sold in Blocks (Full and Half), Nuggets and Rice.
For orders of 500-lbs. and larger:
- Same-Day Delivery & Pickup available
- Shipped in Reusable, Rolling Insulated Totes for easy pickup and delivery (lined with plastic to ensure purity)
- Volume-based Priced, so the more you buy the better the price
The ADVANTAGES of Dry Ice
- More effective, quicker clean for fewer cleaning cycles, longer runtimes, less downtime.
- No disassembly/reassembly so machines can be cleaned in place.
- Non-abrasive, nonflammable and non-conductive so it’s safe for most substrates, electrical components and delicate/intricate devices.
- Works in tight spaces better than other methods.
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous remediation and prevention of mold and bacteria growth.
- Approved for many applications by the EPA, USDA & FDA (the grade of CO2 used for industrial blasting is same as that used in the food and beverage industry).
- No harsh chemicals for longer manufacturing mold and equipment life.
- Carbon-neutral because the CO2 used is a by-product of other manufacturing processes.
- Greater operator safety/efficiency as there are no chemicals or grit media.
- No water, residue or secondary waste for quicker clean-up, less risk of packaging damage and product contamination, less labor and expense.
DOWNLOAD our brochure to learn more.
SEE THE VIDEO from Cold Jet.
To order, contact:
Dry Ice & BevCarb Specialist