Are you looking for an opportunity to start something new or build your career somewhere rewarding? Then look no further! Central McGowan is now hiring an experienced Account Manager to join our sales team in Saint Cloud!
Day in and day out, we strive to be the everyday heroes who help make life work better. Join our team of everyday heroes! It’s been through the hard work and ingenuity of dedicated employees that we’ve grown our services and product offerings to where they are today.
1st Shift | Full-Time Status | St. Cloud, MN
Under the direction of, and reporting to the Area Sales Manager, the Account Manager is responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close. This position will work to expand the customer base in identified areas. This position also works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
Develop a business plan, that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Prepare strategy for effective search of sales leads and prospects to focus the Account Manager on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale.
Generate new and repeat sales.
- Make recommendations to prospects and clients of various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Proactively recommend products and services needed by customers to increase satisfaction and improve transaction profitability.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all prospects and clients whether on the phone, in person or through electronic communications.
Source, develop, and maintain client relationships and referrals.
- Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, e-mail or networking.
- Support marketing strategy by providing exceptional service to all clients, prospects, community, and staff.
Create, update, and maintain a variety of reports and documents.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities.
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects business problems, the effects of the problems, and solutions to their problems.
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in sales, business or closely related field, preferred.
- 3 – 5 years of sales experience, preferred.
- Industry experience, preferred.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
Benefits: WE INVEST IN YOU! We offer competitive pay and outstanding benefits within the first 90 days of hire! Our benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Annual Profit sharing
- Paid Time Off (yes, even on your Birthday!)
- Paid Holidays Off
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Sponsored Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee rewards and recognition events
- Endless career growth and opportunities
**Pay is market competitive and dependent on qualifications**
EEOC Statement: Central McGowan is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
ABOUT CENTRAL MCGOWAN / WE WORK FOR YOU
Central McGowan is a growing, diversified business. We are a leading supplier of gases, dry ice, and state-of-the-art equipment/technology for the manufacturing, welding, medical, and food and beverage industries in the upper Midwest, and a FANUC-authorized integrator of automation/robotic solutions. We serve all of Minnesota and lowa, and areas of North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin with automation implementations across the U.S. and internationally. We’re family owned with local roots and proud of it.
After decades of doing business, we believe quality and integrity are the keys to our business, as is always putting our customers first. And we believe our employees are the reason for our success and are proud of their loyalty, dedication, and longevity. We are committed to providing a safe, challenging, and rewarding work environment where our employees can thrive.
We are a great place to work with outstanding people, loyal customers, and an awesome benefits package. If you are interested, we would love to have you apply today!