MEDICAL GAS PRODUCTS
Let Us Handle Your Medical & Specialty Gas Supply
FDA: Licensed Drug Manufacturer | Certificate of Compliance | Licensed by BOARD OF PHARMACY
Your business is caring for patients and/or conducting important research projects for the advancement of medicine. Having a reliable, cost-effective supply of medical and specialty gases is critical. That's the business we're in. We offer a wide array of medical products to fit your need or application, with flexible delivery/packaging solutions based on the level of safety, stability, mobility and convenience required.
Put our experience, experts and technology to work for you, so you can focus on what matters most: patient care and project success.
For all types of healthcare and dental facilities, including medical oxygen, nitrogen, CO2, nitrous oxide and more.
Liquid Oxygen USP
Liquid Nitrogen NF
Nitrous Oxide USP
Compressed Air USP
Carbon Dioxide USP
Carbon Dioxide, USP Extra Dry
for a wide range of applications in medical manufacturing and research. Include rare or noble gases like neon, krypton and xenon, or high-purity gases and mixtures for various industries (petrochemical, pharmaceutical, electronics, semiconductor, medical).
Drug/Device Gas Mixtures
2- to 5-Part Mixes
WHO WE SERVE
- Hospitals – Acute & Sub-Acute Care
- Specialty Clinics – Pulmonary, Dermatology, Dialysis, Gastroenterology, Infertility
- Surgical Centers
- Laboratories - Research, Pharmaceutical
- Nursing Homes
- Dentistry – Endodontic, Periodontics, Pediatric, Dental Implants & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Veterinary Hospitals & Clinics
- Medical Device Manufacturing & Testing
SUPPORTED BY EXPERTS & TECHNOLOGY SO YOU CAN BREATHE EASY
- Specialists with years of experience and a passion for service excellence.
- Gas-handling, -transport and -storage systems that optimize safety and security of supply.
- Telemetry systems automatically track fill levels to ensure continuous, uninterrupted supply.
- Cryogenic services for the installation, inspection, preventive maintenance and repair of systems to ensure proper operation and regulatory compliance.
- Advanced cylinder management using system barcodes, scans and tracks every cylinder at the point of transaction--saving time, ensuring greater billing accuracy and providing faster resolution to account questions.
- Flexible rental, leasing and purchase options that fit your usage and operational requirements.