BEVERAGE CARBONATION - PERFECTED!
We've Got Everything You Need on Tap
Small Bars - Fast Food – Quick Serve – C-Stores – Fast Casual – Fine Dining – Brew Pubs – Tap Rooms - Micro Breweries – Golf Courses – Resorts – Commissaries – Movie Theaters
Central McGowan is an expert BevCarb--which is the art and science of getting a perfect tap beer and the right amount of bubbles in a carbonated beverage—every time.
Our Bulk Beverage CO2 Storage and Delivery Systems offer a highly efficient, cost-effective and safe beverage carbonation solution, and make gas outages and changing out high-pressure CO2 cylinders during rush time a thing of the past. Able to fit any operation, volume, and beverage serving/brewing need, they are affordable, reliable, and serviced by a team of beverage carbonation experts with decades of experience.
When combined with BevCarb gas delivery by our modern, tech-enabled bulk fleet, you'll get:
- Reliable, streamlined cylinder management, service and predictive delivery; and
- 24/7/365 emergency support.
Never worry about running out of CO2 again!
OUR BEVCARB CREDENTIALS
- Nearly 70 years serving the BevCarb industry
- Distribution locations in St. Cloud and St. Paul, MN (formerly Jasons) & a distribution hub in Fargo, ND
- Serving some of the most respected and successful restaurants, bars and breweries in MN, WI, ND, SD & IA
- Dedicated CO2 Solutions Specialists
- Experienced in cryogenics, beverage carbonation, ColdZERO™ dry ice and specialized applications
Our Most Popular Bulk CO2 Systems
Meet the Needs of Everything from Small Bars to Brew Pubs/Microbreweries to Movie Theaters & Everything Inbetween
Sizes that fit nearly any application | Safe, low operating pressure | Easy-to-read gauges for contents and tank pressure | Efficient gas withdrawal technology that delivers a steady, uninterrupted flow of CO2 gas | Fully automated, require no electricity | Optional 6" welded uni-body legs for easy cleaning
- Our unique E-Z Fill, 3-Cylinder System lets you handle medium to high volumes without the expense of a bulk tank or CO2 venting loss under high pressure.
- Our Bulk CO2 Systems range in size from 220 to 1,400 pounds with the ability to be filled from the outside.
- All models are constructed of high-grade stainless steel for food-grade compatibility and long service life, backed by an industry-leading 7-year vacuum warranty, and certified to meet NSF International (NSF) standards.
The Art & Savings of the Perfect Pour
The proper carbonation system can make a big difference on profitability. You can waste thousands of dollars annually, simply because you're using a system that is not properly administering the right blend of CO2 and nitrogen.
The Nitro-Draught - Makes, Stores & Blends 99.8% Pure, Beverage Grade Nitrogen
This nitrogen generator and blending system helps beer, wine, coffee and soda retailers maximize profits by improving quality and eliminating waste.
It creates beverage and food grade nitrogen from ambient air, then stores it at a minimum of 99.8% purity.
- Compatible our Bulk CO2 Systems
- Compact size: 5 ft. T x 15 in. W x 15 in. D
- Comes with/without a blender box
- Equipped with Vital Visual Leak Monitor to spot even small leaks in seconds (single, dual and high flow)
- Three models for various usage needs
- No more changing or running out tanks
- No more handling heavy, high-pressure nitrogen cylinders for greater safety and convenience for you and your team
- Space efficiency due to small footprint
- Limitless nitrogen at one low monthly fee
- Never run out, always be able to meet unexpected peaks in demand
NO Hidden Costs of Cylinder CO2 due to:
- No flat or foamy beer/soda
- No pouring beer/pop until it pours good (approximately 4 draws)
- Less product waste
- More satisfied customers
- Less employee risk of injury
- No cylinder switching during peak selling times (no missed sales)
EMERGENCY SERVICE CALLS
- No down time
- No business opportunity losses
- Greater employee productivity
- More satisfied customers (again!)
ORDERING & BILLING HASSLES
- One simple invoice
- No ordering confusion